1/2 cup of your favorite nut, small pieces
2 Tablespoons, chopped fresh thyme
2 Tablespoons, all-purpose flour
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 large egg white, slightly beaten
4 (5-6 oz) halibut fillets
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
4 lemon wedges
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. If necessary, break nut into small pieces and combine with thyme in a shallow dish.
3. Combine egg white and mustard in a second shallow dish.
4. Place flour on wax paper. Press tops of fillets in flour and shake off excess. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
5. Dip egg side of fillets in the nut mixture