6(6-oz.) soufflé dishes
electric or hand beater
9 x 13 baking pan
2/3 cup of sugar, divided
6 ounces of frozen raspberries, thawed
3/4 cup sugar cookie crumbs
2 Tablespoons orange liquor
4 egg whites (you can use carton of pasteurized egg whites
1/8th teaspoon of cream of tartar
1. Measure 2/3 cup of sugar and set aside to use when needed.
2. Coat just the bottoms of 6 shuffle dishes with cooking spray and then sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
3. Add the 6 ounces of raspberries to a small pan, add 2 Tablespoons of sugar, heat until just thawed add sugar and mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of orange liquor and remove from heat
4. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed or quickly until soft peaks form.
5. Very gradually add remaining sugar until stiff peaks form.
6. Very gently fold in the puree and cookie crumbs.
7. Spoon evenly into prepared soufflé dishes
8. Place dishes in a 9 x 13 pan and add hot water to the pan to the depth of 1 inch. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until puffed and add whipped topping.
SERVE IMMEDIATELY - THEY DEFLATE QUICKLY
Directions for Proceeding:
Cook 1 Cook 2
1. Complete step 1 1. Complete step 2
2. Complete step 3 2. Complete step 4
3. Complete remaining steps together