20 large shrimp
6 each large plum tomatoes
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1/2 cup thinly sliced garlic
1 cup Chardonnay wine
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup diced feta
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
2 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
salt & pepper to taste
1. Peel and devein shrimp.
2. Wash tomatoes, remove stem & dice large
3. Heat sauté pan medium , add oil and garlic sauté quickly about 30 seconds.
4. Add shrimp and sauté about 3-4 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, wine, & lemon juice and
cook about 1-2 minutes until heated through
6. Add feta and lower heat.
7. Slowly add butter, stirring constantly being careful not break up cheese and
8. Add Cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
Toss and serve immediately.