Microwave safe bowl
1. Preheat the oven to 425o and spray pan with cooking spray
2. In mixing bowl combine dry ingredients; 1 cup flour, 3/8 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Use small bowl to beat the egg lightly with fork.
4. Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter in microwave for about 20 sec at 50% power.
5. Add buttermilk, egg, and melted butter to the dry ingredients
6. Beat wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
7. Fill each doughnut cup until 2/3 full and bake for 7-9 minutes or when doughnuts spring back when touched.
8. Let cool in pan for 4-5 minutes before removing.
9. While the doughnuts are baking melt chocolate chips and 1 Tablespoon butter in microwave for about 30 seconds on 50% power.
10. Remove from heat and stir in 2 teaspoons of cream or brandy. Stir, add additional liquid if needed for glaze.
1 cup of flour
3/8 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/8 cup buttermilk
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons cream or brandy