8-inch square pan
1 cup cold water
1.4 oz package instant vanilla
1 3/4 cup milk*
8 oz of cream cheese*
4 oz of frozen whipped topping
2 packages of lady finger
4- Tablespoons coffee liqueur
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup of sweetened cocoa
*These items may no-fat or full fat, the difference in calories and fat is significant, but not the taste.
1. Make pudding with the milk according to directions.
2. Beat the cream cheese in a mixer until smooth.
3. Blend the mix the pudding and cream cheese together thoroughly and add 1-2 Tablespoons of liqueur.
4. Fold the topping into the mixture, when well-combined, add the chocolate chips.
5. Line pan with ½ of the ladyfingers. Pour ½ of the remaining coffee liqueur over the fingers.
6. Put ½ of the cream cheese mixture on the ladyfingers in the pan. Add the remaining ladyfingers (or as many as needed to make a layer).
7. Pour remaining liqueur on the second layer of fingers and put the rest of the mixture on top.
8. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and refrigerate until it’s time for dessert.
Directions for Proceeding:
Cook 1 Cook 2
1. Complete step 1. 1. Complete step 2.
2. Complete step 3 2. Complete step 4
Complete remaining steps with partner.