Microwave -safe bowl
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 1/4 pounds Italian sausage
Salt & Pepper
1 pound of red potatoes
2 Bell peppers
1 Tablespoon tomato paste
2 Garlic Cloves
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
1. Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and slice the onions, peppers, and mince garlic.
2. Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in skillet and just brown sausages about 3 minutes and transfer to plate.
3. Toss potatoes with remaining 1 Tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, &1/4 teaspoon pepper in microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until potatoes begin to soften about 5-7 minutes, shaking bow to toss potatoes halfway through.
4. Pour off all but 1 Tablespoon fat from skillet. Add bell peppers and onion and return to medium-high beat until peppers begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato past and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Stir in wine, 1/2 cup water, and oregano scraping up any browned bits, and bring to simmer. Nestle sausages and potatoes into vegetables, over, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until sausages are no longer pink in center and potatoes are tender, at least 10-12 minutes.
6. Stir in vinegar and season with with salt and pepper to taste.